EXECUTIVE RESULTS COACHING
Delibarate professional and personal growth.
Current organizations operate in a challenging business environment of diverse complexity:
- Increased demand for strategic and operational change management practices in businesses with international reach;
- Changes in team group dynamics – remote working settings that altered the ways of interaction and collaboration;
- Managing internal communication flow and efficient responsibility allocation within complex organizational structures;
- Challenges with an intensified emotional element due to multiple and varied stress factors.
WHY Executive Coaching?
Our Coaching Method
In that context, a new methodology for leadership development is needed to address those challenges more effectively.
An innovative one, that is adaptive and personalized with a broader focus and a comprehensive set of tools for intervention.
That’s where executive-results coaching stands as an effective new instrument to suit those requirements.
We integrate 3 areas to optimize the effort-to-benefits ratio and serve one purpose: intense commitment to clear results.
Lasting behavioral change requires time and consistent reinforcement. It cannot be done in one training session or a 2-day seminar. Our coaching commitment ranges from 3 months to a year, depending on the targeted results.
Our results coaching methodology is customized on different levels: industry, organization, project, team, and individual. Taking in consideration organizational culture specifics, group dynamics and personal character traits to produce targeted intervention for greater results.
Psychology: Neuro-Linguistic Programming, Positive and Cognitive-Behavioral psychology, dynamic psychotherapy; logo therapy:
Physiology: (para- and non-verbal communication patterns, physiological responses to behavioral change);
Neuroscience: (applied kinesiology and bio feedback).
What OUR coaching method IS NOT?
Therapy deals with healing emotional pain, dysfunction and conflict within an individualor in relationships. The focus is often on resolving difficulties arising from the past thathamper an individual’s emotional functioning in the present, improving overallpsychological functioning.
Coaching supports personal and professional growth based on self-initiated changeaimed at a specific outcome. While positive feelings/emotions may be a natural outcome ofcoaching, the primary focus is on creating actionable strategies for achieving specific goals.
A mentor is an expert who provides guidance based on his or her own experience. Thecoach focuses instead on creating an environment from which individuals or groups canreach their own objectives.
We integrate the results of the previous two stages to design individual recommendations for creating the induction protocol of the new employee. They are targeted at distinct areas of development to provide efficient integration within the team and the overall
organizational culture. Also, pin-pointing areas in which potential challenges may arise and how they can be prevented.
Training programs are based on objectives set out by the trainer or instructor. Thoughobjectives are clarified in the coaching process, they are set by the individual or team beingcoached, with guidance provided by the coach. Training also assumes a linear learning paththat coincides with an established curriculum. Coaching is less linear without a setcurriculum.
Coaching's value added in %.
1. Calibration phase (Discovery)
- Context assessment (Discovery);
- Setting up KPI’s for clear progress tracking;
- Selecting delivery criteria and collaboration methods;
- Agreeing upon mutual expectations and accountability framework.
2. Delivery and execution
- Structured in-person coaching sessions of approx. 60 min, live or delivered via virtualcommunication platform;
- Follow-up session to each coaching session (if needed) of approx. 15-30;
- Context assessment and action-steps for each session;
- Clear progress tracking and recalibration based upon the agreed metrics.
3. Evaluation and Completion
- Context reassessment and evaluation;
- Conditioning and continuation framework;
- Additional resources and follow-up support.
For people who care about the details, we created a way to calculate future expenses. We can collate your expenditures managing the labor administration on your own by outsourcing it through us. Within a consultation, we provide you with a picture of a long-term financial situation and you can decide which suits you better.
Delibarate professional and personal growth.